Just enter your email
-Title of section isn't bolded/capitalized. Doing so will have this section be more noticeable.
-Title of the section is spelled incorrectly. "Methodology" is the correct spelling. (Page 4; Line 97)
Images and Diagrams
-No description of the view the ribs are in. (Line 502; Page 19)
-No tools were listed. Were there any hand tools used? What tools were used to excavate and/or prep? A list of the tools used will be helpful.
- The title “Abstract” is difficult to read and is formatted differently than the bold, capitalized, centered section names. Try making it noticeable as well.
- In lines 79-83, you compare the average slope of the lagoon to the tanks, but it does not state the average slope of the tanks. It simply states that they share similar characteristics and not as steep as the lagoon’s.
- The misspelling of “Metodology” can easily be fixed by putting that “h” back in there. It is spelled “methodology”.
- In the Methodology section, the tools and how they were used were not stated.
- In line 133, the word “specie” is used, but the correct term would be “species” because it is both plural and singular. A specie is “money in the form of coins rather than notes.”