Six Reasons to Publish With PeerJ
Six Reasons To Submit Your Next Article To PeerJ
1. PeerJ is Open Access – don’t bury your research in a journal which no one can access. With PeerJ not only can everyone read your work, you also retain your own copyright, and you meet all current and future open access mandates.
2. PeerJ is Rigorous – we have 5 Nobel Laureates on the Editorial Board alongside 800 world class researchers. We are staffed by a team of professionals with deep experience working for publishers such as PLOS, Mendeley, Nature and Springer.
3. PeerJ is Extremely Affordable – we provide authors with a single, low cost, Membership giving them the lifetime right to publish with us for free. Basic Memberships are just $99. For life!
4. PeerJ is Extremely Fast – check out these reviews from real researchers who have already submitted to us. We get First Decisions back, with full peer reviews, in well under 28 days and the current time from Acceptance to Publication is around 10 days!
5. PeerJ Puts You in Control – References can be submitted in any format – no more wasted effort reformatting them for each submission. We encourage your peer reviewers to sign their reviews – so you know who you are dealing with. We allow you to submit your manuscript in any format – we take PDF, Word, LaTeX or OpenDocument formats. Just three examples of the many ways we have built PeerJ to be as author friendly as possible.
6. PeerJ is a Publisher for the 21st Century – published articles display download statistics, citations, referral information, and social media sharing. Both the submission and the publication sides of our site are built for the 21st Century, not the 20th.