Community and innovation have always been central to PeerJ. Last month Nathaniel Gore joined PeerJ as Director of Communities and formed a new Communities Team with Lead UX Designer Ali Adair. Here they share...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Community at PeerJ
- PeerJ Computer Science – Spotlight on our Awards Program for computer science researchers
- Thecodont tooth attachment and replacement in bolosaurid parareptiles: Author Interview with Adam Snyder
- Virtual conferences and PeerJ Awards — science goes on!
- How does variation in rate and mode of evolution of different anatomical regions affect phylogenetic analyses of mammals? Author interview with Neil Brocklehurst and Gemma Louise Benevento
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on