Submissions are now open for a PeerJ Computer Science Conference Collection in partnership with two conferences focused on cryptography: the International Workshop on Formal Analysis and Verification of Post-Quantum Cryptographic Protocols 2022 and the International...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Discover PeerJ Hubs today – a sustainable Open Access solution for scholarly societies and research associations
- PeerJ welcomes the IABO community to the IABO Hub
- PeerJ Computer Science Conference Collection with AWIST 2022
- Introducing the new Editor-in-Chief of PeerJ Analytical Chemistry – Professor Debabrata Goswami
- Free ‘research on research’ and bibliometrics publishing this October – our latest free birthday celebration!
- Advice to My Younger Self – 5 Tips for Early Career Researchers | Professor John R. Hutchinson on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on