No one can deny that. The question is, what should it change into? Governing that change needs to be a recognition by publishers of the essential role they play in advancing (or blockading)...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- A new voice for scholarly communication – PeerJ sponsors Advancing Research Communication & Scholarship (ARCS), Philadelphia, April 26-28
- Accessibility and added value: a personal perspective on publishing in PeerJ by Erin McKiernan
- Photogrammetry of Whale Sharks – Author Interview
- Sex Difference in Competitiveness – Author Interview
- Crosbysaurus from Utah – Author Interview