08/2016 – present Stanford University, Palo Alto, U.S.
• Postdoctoral fellow in Huang lab
• Supervisor: Dr. Ngan F. Huang
• Research interest: endothelial potential of human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) and engineered vascular graft
02/2016 – 07/2016 University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, U.S.
• Postdoctoral associate in Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology
• Supervisor: Dr. Rocky S. Tuan
• Research interest: mesenchymal stem cell biology and tissue engineering
09/2010 – 05/2016 University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, U.S.
• Advisor: Dr. Rocky S. Tuan
• Dissertation research: Investigating the bio-activity of tendon-derived extracellular matrix on human adipose stem cells and the potential application in tendon tissue engineering