PeerJ is rapidly gaining a reputation for fast and fair editorial decisions, and so we would thought this would be a good time to highlight some of the spontaneous reactions we have been seeing...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Announcing the next PeerJ Awards — supporting early career researchers in acoustics, biophysics, computer science, malacology, ornithology and palaeontology
- Researchers develop photographic identification methods for monitoring the movement of the mysterious but massive smalleye stingray
- Announcing the PeerJ Chemistry raffle winners!
- PeerJ Award winner, Danielle Quallich, describes her zebrafish lab research and its potential human applications
- New PeerJ Collection: Conservation Culturomics
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on