Please be seated… Transcranial Doppler ultrasound (TCD) allows measurement of blood flow velocities in the intracranial vessels, and until last year’s publication in PeerJ of “Transcranial Doppler ultrasound to assess cerebrovascular reactivity: reliability, reproducibility...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Celebrating PeerJ Computer Science’s 500th Article, and being added to PubMed Central
- Author Interview: Slender-snouted Besanosaurus was an 8m long marine snapper
- PeerJ Award Winner at UT Dallas Meeting in Miniature: Fabian C. Herbert
- Call for Papers: The State of Active Coral Reef Conservation and Restoration
- Author Interview: Geology and taphonomy of a unique tyrannosaurid bonebed from the upper Campanian Kaiparowits Formation of southern Utah: implications for tyrannosaurid gregariousness.
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on
- Announcing the PeerJ Section Editors leading our community-driven editorial reboot on