For immediate release. We know from experience that people looking to confirm previously reported results often can’t find a suitable image of the study’s authors. This leads to concerns such as whether or not...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Announcing the PeerJ Chemistry raffle winners!
- PeerJ Award winner, Danielle Quallich, describes her zebrafish lab research and its potential human applications
- New PeerJ Collection: Conservation Culturomics
- PeerJ Award winner Delphine Angst from French Paleontological Association meeting shares about fossils and giant extinct birds
- New PeerJ Awards — Partnering with conferences in bioinformatics, biomechanics, chemistry, cognition and computer science
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on