Now that PeerJ is fully open for submissions we thought that readers might be interested in learning about some of the work that went on behind the scenes to get us here. This is...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Roundup of 2021 PeerJ Award winners!
- PeerJ Award Winners: 7th Bio-Logging Symposium
- Advice to My Younger Self – 5 Tips for Early Career Researchers | Prof. Dorothy Bishop
- RiTA 2021 – a PeerJ Conference Collection in collaboration with the 9th International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications
- Meet our new PeerJ Section Editor – Stefano Menini
- Advice to My Younger Self – 5 Tips for Early Career Researchers | Professor John R. Hutchinson on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on