Last week, we published ‘Strain- and plasmid-level deconvolution of a synthetic metagenome by sequencing proximity ligation products’, a very interesting study in which Hi-C—a technology originally designed for the study of 3D genome structure...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Meet Max Planck Institute PhD student Martina Scacco — PeerJ Award winner at the Italian Ornithology Congress
- Three PeerJ Awards in December will support research in scientific computing, biomembranes, and malacology
- #OAWeek19: Reviewing the literature on Open Access policies, citations, and scientific behaviors.
- PeerJ celebrates first chemistry publications and announces recipient of PeerJ Chemistry Open Science ECR Award
- Peer review futures: Balancing efficiency and transparency to crack the issues in peer review
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on