New technologies in organic chemistry have emerged as a major paradigm shift in the development and production of drugs. We are excited to announce a call for papers for a PeerJ Life & Environment and PeerJ...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- UC Berkeley joins trial of 3 Year Fixed Term PeerJ Memberships to support OA publishing
- PeerJ talks to Dr. Scott Hocknull about a new giant sauropod, Australotitan cooperensis
- Call for Papers: Analytical Methods in Plant Science
- Should we be concerned about “transformative” Open Access agreements?
- New, more inclusive policy makes it easier to change your name on published PeerJ articles
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on
- Announcing the PeerJ Section Editors leading our community-driven editorial reboot on