In the second of our series about new community projects at PeerJ we are excited to announce expertRχiv – connecting research experts through ideas. expertRχiv is a new and free community tool to connect...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- PeerJ talks to Prof Jan H. Jensen – Physical Chemistry Editor, Author and Reviewer.
- Navigating Early Careers as Women in Marine Science: A WCMB panel discussion
- Navigating paths through science as early career researchers: A WCMB panel discussion
- PeerJ Awards Winners at the 2021 Alaska Marine Science Symposium
- Call for Papers: Deep Learning Algorithms and Techniques to Identify Deepfakes
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on
- Announcing the PeerJ Section Editors leading our community-driven editorial reboot on