Early Career Researchers PeerJ co-founder Jason Hoyt speaks with Dr. Corina Logan in this ongoing series on “Bad Science.” Dr. Logan is a Senior Researcher in Evolutionary Anthropology at the Max Planck Institute where...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Congratulations to the first round of PeerJ Award winners!
- The most complete enantiornithine bird fossil from North America: “The stuff of legend to those in the paleo-ornithology community”
- PeerJ Award next week! Who will win Best Short Talk at Wellcome Genome’s Exploring Human Host-Microbiome Interactions in Health and Disease meeting?
- Year of the Reef: PeerJ Award for Best Contribution at Reef Futures 2018 – A Coral Restoration and Intervention-Science Symposium
- Young Researchers Day at Marine Station of Roscoff will offer PeerJ Award
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on