Dorothy Bishop is based at the Department of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford, where she heads an ERC-funded program of research into cerebral lateralisation for language. She is a Fellow of the...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Iowa State University joins UC Berkeley and University of Ottawa in PeerJ Membership Program to provide Open Access publishing from as little as $80.
- AMSS 2022 – A PeerJ Conference Collection in collaboration with the Alaska Marine Science Symposium
- 2021 at PeerJ
- Roundup of 2021 PeerJ Award winners!
- PeerJ Award Winners: 7th Bio-Logging Symposium
- Advice to My Younger Self – 5 Tips for Early Career Researchers | Professor John R. Hutchinson on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on