PeerJ is proud to have supported the Bioinformatics and Computational Biology in Campania Conference in recent years. We hosted Collections of their output from 2015 and 2016 and so we are pleased to announce that we...
Get PeerJ article alerts
- Free Open Access publishing for Chemistry and Computer Science subject areas
- When and why did the giant mega-toothed shark Otodus megalodon become extinct?
- Winner of PeerJ sponsored Best Presentation Award at International Biogeography Society’s 2019 meeting interviewed
- PeerJ to award excellent science in genomics, biochemistry, bioinformatics, paleontology, microbiology and ecology
- Submissions are now open for our five peer-reviewed chemistry journals – free to publish in 2019!
- Introducing the PeerJ Collection for the World Conference on Marine Biodiversity #WCMB2018 on
- Inferential statistics, p-values, and the quest to evaluate our hypotheses on
- Student evaluations are biased against professors teaching quantitative courses – Author interview with Bob Uttl on
- Author Survey Spotlight: What do researchers have to say about PeerJ’s submission system? on
- PeerJ Sections: New layout for community interaction and editorial curation on