Post on PeerJ’s expertRxiv and you could win an APC waiver
To continue our 10th birthday celebrations we’re announcing our second promotion. For the next few months, when you post a listing on expertRxiv – a job, a collaboration or a task – you could win a 100% APC waiver.
Each month we’ll draw five winners at random from everyone who has submitted an approved listing to expertRxiv. The winners will receive a 100% APC waiver for any PeerJ journal!
Sometimes it’s not easy to find the expertise you need. Whether you are looking for collaborators for your next project, specialized help with a research task, or have an open role in your lab, you can use expertRxiv to connect with experts.
- expertRxiv is completely free to use (with the option to pay for one of our limited Featured listings).
- There are three types of listing – jobs, collaborations and tasks.
- Posts are indexed by subject area, qualification or expertise needed.
- expertRxiv’s subject indexing means listings appear on articles being read by your target community.
- With a million visitors to PeerJ articles each month we hope to connect you with the experts you want to work with.
- Subscribe to alerts and receive expertRxiv notifications in your subject areas. Be the first to see the latest job or collaboration opportunities in your field!
- Follow expertRxiv on Twitter to see the latest listings.
Celebrating a decade of PeerJ
In June we officially entered the second decade of PeerJ – PeerJ is now 10 years old! To celebrate, we’re launching a number of promotions – or birthday presents! – over the coming months. Our first promotion is still open for a few more days – free publishing for conservation biology research for the first 10 days of July 2022. You can find out more here.
APC waiver – Terms & Conditions
Your submitted expertRxiv post must be approved to be eligible for the prize draw. The waiver is only for the APC; other charges may still apply (e.g. for articles longer than 40 typeset pages); author services (copy-editing, video and graphical abstracts) are not included. The waiver can be used for a submission to any PeerJ journal and is valid for 6 months. All submissions are subject to peer review. Waivers are linked to the winner’s email and cannot be transferred to another user without contacting PeerJ.