Zhizhou Zhang, PhD, Professor
2000 PhD from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo,USA
1990 BS from University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei
1) Marine antifouling technology
2) Microbial community technology and implications in aquaculture, fermentation control and environment protection
3) Local molecular network technology
Representative Publication as corresponding author
1. Effect of anti-biofouling potential of multi-walled carbonnanotubes-filled polydimethylsiloxane composites on pioneermicrobial colonization. Colloids and Surfaces B-Biointerfaces.2016, 145, 30-36. (SCI, IF: 4.152)
2. Employment of near full-length ribosome gene TA-cloning and Primer-Blast to detect multiple species in a natural complex microbial community using species-specific primers designed with their genome sequences. Mol Biotechnol (2016) 58:729–737（SCI 1.7）
3. （SCI IF 7.38）Development of a high-throughput real time PCR based on a hot-start alternative for Pfu mediated by quantum dots. Nanoscale, 2015,7(38):15852-15862.
4. Construction of Molecular Logic Gates with a DNA-Cleaving Deoxyribozyme. 2006. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.. Vol.118( 11 ): 1791 – 1794
5. Nanoparticle PCR: Nanogold-assisted PCR with enhanced specificity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2005, 44(32):5100-3
Patents: by now Prof. Zhang has 28 (including two international) patents on gene manipulation technology, antifouling technology and microbial community manipulation technology.