Volodymyr D Bezverkhniy
Bezverkhniy Volodymyr Dmytrovych.
March 11, 1972. Ukraine.
Bezverkhniy Volodymyr (viXra): http://vixra.org/author/bezverkhniy_volodymyr_dmytrovych
1. Education: Sep. 1989 - Jun. 1994. Chernivtsi National University. Department of Сhemistry. Chemistry/Organic Chemistry. Master's Degree, with honors. Chernivtsi. Ukraine.
2. Teaching experience: Jun. 1995 - Nov. 1997. Lecturer (Organic Chemistry). The Kirovohrad Volodymyr Vynnychenko State Pedagogical University. Natural and Geographical Sciences Department of the Kirovohrad Volodymyr Vynnychenko State Pedagogical University. Kirovograd. Ukraine.
3. Research experience: Nov. 1997 - Dec. 2001. PhD Student. Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry and Petrochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Graduate School. Organic Chemistry. Synthetic Chemist. Department of Chemistry of bioactive nitrogen-containing heterocyclic bases. Kiev.
4. Work. 2002 - 2011. Synthetic Chemist (Organic Chemistry). Scientific and industrial chemical company. The synthesis of various heterocyclic compounds for further bioscreening. Kiev. Ukraine.
5. Work. 2012 - until now. Chemical Engineer. Production company. Ukraine.
But my main job for 21 years (Jul. 1995 - Sept. 2016) was to examine the structure of the benzene molecule (three-electron bond concept) as well as the development of theory of three-electron bond with the multiplicity of 1.5 in organic chemistry and theoretical justification for its existence.