Name: Prof. Thidarut Boonmars
Department of Parasitology, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University
1998 Doctor of Veterinary medicine (D.V.M)
Khon Kaen University, Thailand
2005 Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Parasitology
Gifu University School of Medicine, Japan
Research works :
1) Host-parasite-interaction especially in Trichinella and liver fluke (Opisthorchis viverrini) infection.
2) Opisthorchiasis and cholangiocarcinogenesis in animal model : Biology, pathology and risk factors of opisthorchiasis and cholangiocarcinogenesis.
3) Tumor relevant genes involving in Opisthorchis viverrini induced- cholangiocarcinogenesis
4) Medicinal plant for cancer treatment and prevention
5) OV and CCA diagnosis and treatment
International Publications more than 100 publications.