Dr. Shih-Pin Chen is an Attending Neurologist at Department of Neurology, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan. He is also an Associate Professor at Department of Neurology, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan, and Adjunct Associate Professor, at the Institute of Clinical Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan.
1. Clinical, neuroimaging, and molecular biological studies of thunderclap headache and reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome
2. Animal models and genomics studies on the pathophysiology of migraine
Major awards and honors:
- 2009 Excellent Doctor Award, 2009, Veterans Affairs Commission, Executive Yuan, Taiwan, ROC. Nominated for outstanding clinical teaching
- 2011 Academic Prize for Excellent Research, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
- 2015 Excellent Teacher Award, Faculty of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University