Contributions by role
Contributions by subject area
Degrees and medical qualifications, including year of award and awarding institution:
• Master’s degree and medical doctor qualification, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences (LUHS), Academy of Medicine (formerly Kaunas Medical University), 2005;
• Medical internaship, 2006;
• Professional qualification of medical doctor, 2008, State Healthcare Accreditation Agency under the Ministry of Health;
• Residenship of Neurology, 2010, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
• Professional qualification of doctor neurologist, 2010, State Healthcare Accreditation Agency under the Ministry of Health.
Awards and honors:
• Honors Citation of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania, 1998;
• 3rd grade Honors Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania, 1999;
• Carol Martin Gruodis Foundation award, 2005;
• The best Ph.D. student of the year of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, 3rd place, 2012 (Diploma No V-979).
Professional organizations, including year of becoming a member:
The Lithuanian Association of Neurologists, since 2010
The Society of Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurosonology, since 2010
The Movement Disorder Society (MDS), since 2013
The Council of Stroke (AHA/ASA early career member), 2014-2015.
Neurology Psychiatry & Psychology Radiology & Medical Imaging