Hani Nasser Abdelhamid
2013-2017: PhD from Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University, Sweden. Title ʺLanthanide Metal-Organic Frameworks and Hierarchical Porous Zeolitic Imidazolate Frameworks: Synthesis, Properties, and Applicationsʺ
2011-2013: M.Sc in Nanobiomedicine, National Sun-Yat Sen University, China (ROC)
2009-2010: Pre-Master–Physical Organic Chemistry-Assuit University, Egypt, Grade: 3.4 (87.71%).
2003-2007: B.Sc Chemistry Department–Assuit University- Egypt, Grade: 3.32 (84.059%)
Research Experience & interest
The research interest of Hani Abdelhamid is focused broadly on science and technology at the nanoscale and for material science to push scientific boundaries in diverse areas of biochemistry, biology, biomedicine biotechnology, nanocatalysis and laser based analytical. The main thrusts are concentrated on the topics as below:
1) Nanotechnology: synthesis, characterization, and applications.
2) Material Chemistry, synthesis, characterization, and applications.
3) Metal-Organic Frameworks (MOFs), synthesis, characterization, and applications.
4) Inorganic and structural chemistry.
5) Analytical Chemistry.
6) Solar cells and Nanocatalysis.
7) Nano-Biomedicine and Nano-Biotechnology.
8) Biochemistry and Biochemical research methods.
9) Metallodrug-protein interactions using Nanomaterials based- laser analytical tools.
10) Biosensor based on nanomaterials for pathogenic bacteria and biomolecules.
Analytical Chemistry (other) Aquatic & Marine Chemistry Bioinorganic Chemistry Bioorganic Chemistry Biophysical Chemistry Biotechnology Cluster Chemistry Coordination Chemistry Electrochemistry Environmental Sciences Green Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry (other) Main Group Inorganic Chemistry Nanomaterials & Nanochemistry Nuclear Chemistry Organometallic Chemistry Solid-State Chemistry Supramolecular Chemistry Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry Transition Metal Chemistry Translational Medicine