CNR – Institute for Coastal Marine Environment, U.O. Taranto
-Degree in Biology, University of Bari (Italy)
-Specialization course post-Lauream in “Agriculture, Animal and Environmental ecology” University of Bari (Italy).
Business Address: Via Roma 3, 74125 Taranto
Research and Professional Experience:
Ermelinda Prato has done research work from 1983; nowdays his activity is focused on:
• development of ecotoxicological indicators and indices for evaluation of environmental quality.
• biology, growth, nutrition, ecology and management of commercially important marine invertebrates.
• biochemical quality of marine organisms.
• environmental monitoring through standardization of bioassays with marine organisms.
• Evaluation and application of national and international standards of environmental protection in marine system.
Scientific Responsible of various projects.
Referee of national and international journals