I’m a Postdoctoral Scientist at University of Florida. I have worked in the pharmacy field for the last 8 years, gaining wide range of research experience in the areas of drug development, molecular biology and cellular engineering.
My research experience can be summarized as follows:
• 8+ years of experience in mammalian cell culture including isolation of primary pancreatic acini cells from both human and mouse models. Experience with protein overexpression and developing transient/stable cell lines
• 8+ years of experience working with different in vivo models. Hands on experience in drug dosing, tissue dissection, sectioning and staining
• 4+ years of experience in genome editing using CRISPR/Cas systems
• 5+ years of proficiency in standard molecular and cellular techniques
• Familiar with PK/PD, Preclinical aspect of drug development